Welcome!
Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Indya and I'm from Holland. On this blog I will write everything about spiritual life. From meditation, to seeing auras. But first I will tell about myself. My name is Indya and I am 14 years old. My mum is from Suriname and my dad is from Holland. I've been living in Holland my entire life. I like to dance (hiphop) and I've been playing field hockey for 5 years. I also like to draw, read, and watch movies :). My favorite movies are all the Harry Potter movies (I am obsessed ;) My favorite book is probably the Fault in our Stars. I speak fluent Dutch, English and I can also speak French and Spanish, and I can read Latin. I've been a Hindu my entire life. This means I believe in karma, dharma, reincarnation, and all sorts of things. I've always been told about guardian angels, auras, meditation and other kind of spiritual stuff, almost my entire life. Everyone is born with the gift of the third eye, or the pineal gland. That means that everyone is able to do the things on my blog. It's up to you if you want to develop your spiritual skills! :). The reason behind this blog is that I couldn't find a blog or Youtube channel where I could learn about spirituality in a way that is easy to understand. So I decided to make my own, to help others. If you have any suggestions for articles, or if you feedback for me, feel free to email me on this address: indyabeerens@gmail.com.
< awkward selfie of me :)
Lots of love,
Indya

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten